Dinos Appliance Factory Service in Phoenix, Arizona - Will Never Hire Them

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Dino's installed a defective exhaust fan and hood over our cooktop. They never checked if everything worked, and forgot to plug in the lights.

Due to a manufacturing defect, we are unable to remove the filters, and the plug for the lights is behind the filters. Our builder scheduled a different servicer to come out, and they couldn't remove the filters. Then Dino's came out and the rep was able to pull very hard and remove them. They determined that this was "normal" for the filters to fit so tightly.

We still can't remove the filters, no matter how hard we try. To our builder's credit, they have promised to replace it.

Dinos Appliance Factory Service - Dino's repair service Tried to Rip us off

The glass in our new whirlpool oven broke. Our contractor called to request a replacement.

He gave them the model number, but not the serial number. They sent out a guy from Dino's repair service. When the guy calls to say he will be here between 9-11 for service and there will be a $115.00 service call. I'm thinking I guess I'll have to pay I want my oven fixed.

So, the guy shows up and looks at the oven, questions how the Glass got broken and how old is the oven and how much did we pay for it. Strange questions in my opinion. Then he proceeds to take pictures I guess of the model and serial number. He said they didn't have the model number from our contractor.

Then he says "I don't have the part today". I said, " so your charging me $115.00 to basically get the model number which he should have had. He said that's right and there will be another $39.00 charge when we come back to actually fix the oven. Then he says there could also be another $238.00 charge for the replacement if it's not under warranty.

I called our contractor at this point, he came over and the two men had a very intense conversation. The service guy left. Our contractor called whirlpool and discussed the problem with them.

They have ordered us the part and we requested another company come out and do the install. I have filled a complaint here and on the Better Business Bureau site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dinos Appliance Factory Service Oven Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Dinos Appliance Factory Service in Phoenix, Arizona - Poor Work and Customer Service

We replaced an ice maker 5 months ago and used Dino's Appliance Factory Repair. It stopped working yesterday.

I spoke with Dino, the owner, and he said they only guarantee parts/labor for 90 days. I asked if he would waive service call fee to assess problem since only 5 months had passed since he replaced the entire unit... he refused. He said he could not and would not stand by his work outside of the 90 day period.

I called another appliance repair place in Phoenix and they guarantee work for a FULL YEAR parts and labor.

There are MUCH better companies out there with better work ethic and service. I would highly suggest saving your money and going elsewhere.