The glass in our new whirlpool oven broke.Our contractor called to request a replacement.

He gave them the model number, but not the serial number. They sent out a guy from Dino's repair service. When the guy calls to say he will be here between 9-11 for service and there will be a $115.00 service call. I'm thinking I guess I'll have to pay I want my oven fixed.

So, the guy shows up and looks at the oven, questions how the Glass got broken and how old is the oven and how much did we pay for it. Strange questions in my opinion. Then he proceeds to take pictures I guess of the model and serial number. He said they didn't have the model number from our contractor.

Then he says "I don't have the part today". I said, " so your charging me $115.00 to basically get the model number which he should have had. He said that's right and there will be another $39.00 charge when we come back to actually fix the oven. Then he says there could also be another $238.00 charge for the replacement if it's not under warranty.

I called our contractor at this point, he came over and the two men had a very intense conversation. The service guy left. Our contractor called whirlpool and discussed the problem with them.

They have ordered us the part and we requested another company come out and do the install.I have filled a complaint here and on the Better Business Bureau site.

Review about: Dinos Appliance Factory Service Oven Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Dinos Appliance Factory Service?

Comments